[Dev-luatex] colors, colorstack

Patrick Gundlach patrick at gundla.ch
Fri Oct 15 11:55:57 CEST 2010

Hi,

for dealing with color inside self-built nodelists, I create a whatsit (pdfliteral, 8) node for "q <colordef>", prepend it to my nodelist and at the end of the nodelist I put a whatsit (8,8) "Q" to end the color definition. This interferes somehow with placement of text (I tried mode=1 and mode=0) so now I am thinking of using pdfTeX's colorstacks.

1) Do you have a feeling if pdfcolorstacks makes sense with do-it-yourself nodelists?

more important:

2) Is there something like \pdfcolorstackinit in lua?

Patrick