[Dev-luatex] colors, colorstack

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Tue Oct 19 15:52:03 CEST 2010

> The attributes are set during node creation. If current
> definitions and node creation are out of sync, then the
> nodes out of sync might have the wrong color. Some time
> ago meantioned that this might happen in math mode under
> some conditions, but I haven't investigated further.

This should now be fixed in the latest luatex releases, but
I don't have a complete test file to try it out (and am too
lazy to write one, to be honest).

IMO, the colorstack is a perfectly valid way of handling color
even though that also has potential weak points, especially
when lua node reshuffling happens.