[Dev-luatex] Problem using dfont fonts with lualatex (Mactex)

Beingalink beingalink at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 9 19:43:55 CET 2011

I get following error message:

! LuaTeX error ...0/texmf-dist/tex/luatex/luaotfload/otfl-luat-dum.lua:67: bad
argument #2 to 'find_file' (invalid option 'truetype dictionary').
<to be read again>
\scan_stop:
l.112 ...=MatchLowercase,Ligatures=TeX]{Helvetica}

Google told me that this might be related to code that originally came from context but wasn't changed to work with luatex. But I'm not sure since I'm not a developer. If there's sth. I can do to identify/fix the bug, please don't hesitate to tell me.

Regards,
Tobias Link