[Dev-luatex] [luatex] Luatex 0.70.1 announcement

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu May 19 10:48:31 CEST 2011

On Do, 19 Mai 2011, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> The archives can be downloaded from supelec as usual:
>
>         http://foundry.supelec.fr/gf/project/luatex/
>
> You could also check out the sources via anonymous svn:

Seems to be lacking behind? Still 0.70.0 there, just FYI, I don't need
it now ;-)

Best wishes

Norbert
GLENTAGGART (n.)
A particular kind of tartan hold-all, made exclusive under licence for
British Airways. When waiting to collect your luggage from an airport
conveyor belt, you will notice that on the next conveyor belt a
solitary bag is going round and round uncollected. This is a
glentaggart, which has been placed there by the baggage-handling staff
to take your mind off the fact that your own luggage will shortly be
landing in Murmansk.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff