[Dev-luatex] letterspacing and (no) ligatures

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Thu Sep 8 18:01:13 CEST 2011

On 7-9-2011 08:15, Paul Isambert wrote:

> As for the documentation, I don't think there is any!

There has been articles / presentations about the plain module (which
serves as starting point for the latex one) as well as the usage in
context. Recently the interface has been redone a bit so that there is a
more clear separation between generic and non generic (read: context)
code. At some point (i.e. when things are stable enough) I will document
the relevant parts of the api.

But anyway, your description on the difference between node mode and
base mode is correct. As most users will use a wrapper macro level I
suppose that manuals that discuss such a wrapper will also discuss
relevant keys/values (or provide some layer around it).