[Foxet] minimal install steps for foXet ?

Michael Smith smith at xml-doc.org
Mon Nov 22 18:17:27 CET 2004

Hans,

Have you already added unic-032.tex to the source at the site you
pointed me to rysnc with? If not, can you?

The reason I ask is, I'd like to let the other developers from the
DocBook project know about foXet so that they can start trying it
out and maybe also let the wider DocBook user community know (via
the docbook-apps mailing list) so users can give it try too.

But if you think it's too early for that and you worry about
getting bombarded with bug reports, let me know and I'll hold off.

However, though I've not tried with any big test examples yet,
from the limited testing I've done this far, it seems like foXet
is far enough along that DocBook users can start trying it and
even using it for "real world" production of docs on the scale of
what I've been testing with at least.

  --Mike