[Foxet] Support for &entities (and undescore)

Matej Cepl cepl at surfbest.net
Tue Jan 18 22:11:14 CET 2005

Hi,

I have tried to process with foxet FO file produced from slightly modified
Docbook XSL stylesheets (see attached), but texexec --foxet --pdf doesn't
produce desired results, because it apparently breaks on entities. All
involved files are available on
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/tmp/enblog.tar.bz2. Moreover, does foxet
support FO files encoded in UTF-8?

And if the problem is (as I think it is) that I am not using the last
bleeding-edge version of foxet, can you suggest how to update ConTeXt, but
only in $HOMETEXMF directory (I try to keep my tetex 2.0.2 just from
Debian package and do anything weird either in /usr/local or even better
in $HOME/)?

Thanks a lot for any answer,

Matej

--