[Foxet] Support for &entities (and undescore)

Matej Cepl cepl at surfbest.net
Wed Jan 19 00:04:24 CET 2005

On Tuesday 18 of January 2005 16:51, Bruce D'Arcus wrote:
> I can't help with details here, but I can tell you that there's no
> benefit to having entities in your FO files.  Just output to utf-8.
> That *should* work, and if it doesn't, then Hans will have to help you.

That's just what I've got from Docbook-XSL stylesheets (and these are not
character entities, but things like & or ” for doublequotes). I
think it may be helpful to make foxet able to work with them.

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

But if we find we have left our bones to bleach in these desert
sands for nothing, beware the fury of the legions...
      -- Centurion in a letter home from North Africa
         3rd Century