[Foxet] Support for &entities (and undescore)

h h extern pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Jan 25 17:53:16 CET 2005

Matej Cepl wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 of January 2005 13:18, Hans Hagen wrote:
>
>>unzip the context zip in the path reported by
>

> What's defirence between context.zip and cont-tmf-a.zip?

cont-tmf.zip is the one (and only context zip)

>>kpsewhich --expand-var=$TEXMFLOCAL
>

> That gives nothing (see attached texmf.cnf and cont-en.log).
>

>>then run mktexlsr and regenerate the formats
>

> I did, but I've got an error again (see attached tarball). Any
> thoughts?

kpsewhich -progname=context cont-sys.tex

there is a faulty cont-sys.tex file on your system, probably an old one; take a
look at the cont-sys.rme (or .ori) file; last year low level context moved
english so the c!keys need to be made english

\c!gebied => \c!directory

etc