[Foxet] article fo example?

Bruce D'Arcus bdarcus at fastmail.fm
Sat Mar 5 16:29:53 CET 2005

OK, am trying to tackle an FO stylesheet for use with foxet and xetex.
Anyone have a good example document I can use as a template that does a
good job rendering a standard academic article?  I've got the basic
paragraphs and section headings and such, but a) not stuff like
footnotes and epigraphs, and b) the layout is quite unrefined.

My plan is to make judicious use of FO font fallbacks; so stuff like:

	font-family=" 'Minion Pro', 'Hoefler Text', serif"

Anyone have a clue how to code optical size here?  Would that be a
font-variant.

Bruce