[Foxet] font definitions again

Bruce D'Arcus bdarcus at fastmail.fm
Wed Mar 9 16:29:11 CET 2005

Adam Lindsay wrote:
> Bruce D'Arcus said this at Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:17:07 -0500:
>

>>But I end up with no Gill Sans (Helvetica substituion it seems).  I get
>>the same, BTW, if I have font-family="'GillSans', ..."
>

> Do you call the typescript(s) to be sure those fontsysnonyms are loaded?
>
> something like:
> \usetypescript[sans][gillsans][all]
> ?

Well, first I realized that while I did have that line, I mispelled
gillsans!  However, fixing that did not solve the problem.  The only
error message I'm seeing related to fonts is this:

*** fontmap psfonts.map not found; texmf.cnf may be broken

*** font texnansi-utmr8a not found in psfonts.map or host system; will
substitute Helvetica glyphs

Bruce