[NTG-context] UnicodeRegular

Christopher G D Tipper ntg-context@ntg.nl
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:46:52 -0000

I am trying to find a euro symbol for my work.

I have \def\euro{\uchar{32}{172}} [character € which I got from =
some XSL-FO literature I downloaded] and I use=20
\defineXMLentity    [euro]          {\euro}
as I am transforming from XML.

What I then get is=20
! Font \unicodefont=3DUnicodeRegular20 at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric =
(TFM) file=20
not found.

MikTeX has a comprehensive package manager,  and I have tried installing =
packages "uni" [billed as "The Universal Font"] and "universa" but no =
joy. Does anyone know where to get this font? Please don't tell me from =
Y&Y :-)

Christopher
  =93Since light travels faster than sound, isn=92t that why=20
   some people appear bright until you hear them speak=94=20
                                          =97 Steve Wright