[NTG-context] page areas again

Willi Egger ntg-context@ntg.nl
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:42:15 +0100

Hi Hans,

I downloaded the latest beta, unpacked the zip and rebuild the formats.
When compiling the module lang-frq I get the following error:

! Undefined control sequence.
\ShwChrWd ...2#3]\the \dimexpr (\averagecharwidth
                                                  )
\tabulatecontent ...HL \NC \bf en\NC \ShwChrWd 0en
                                                  \NC \ShwChrWd 1en\NC
\ShwC...

\fulltabulatecontent ...dcontent \tabulatecontent
                                                  \tabulatetailcontent
\remo...

\processtabulate ...sa \crcr \fulltabulatecontent
                                                  \crcr }}\ifnum
\nofautotab...

What to do?

Groet Willi