[NTG-context] Localizing the bibliography

Taco Hoekwater ntg-context@ntg.nl
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:01:47 +0100

Hi Giuseppe,

These "words" are all part of the bibl-XXX.tex input files. The best
way to change them is to make a copy of one of these files and
make changes in the (renamed) copy. Different styles you different
"words" in different places, so full parameterisation would end up as
an open-ended system with a predefined (and fairly large) vocabulary.

That's why I choose the bibl-XXX.tex files instead. Making a copy and
editing that is quite easy, or so I thought. (the documentation should
do a better job of explaining this, though).

Greeting, Taco