[NTG-context] Windows xp user wants to begin with context

Willi Egger ntg-context@ntg.nl
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:28:39 +0100

Hi Wilfried,

Good! This is certainly a decision you will not regret. Do not dispair,
if there are hurdles until the system is setup!

Just to add to the hopefully not to big confusion:

There is yet another editor which is really to be considered.  - its
name is Scite.  You can download it from
    http://www.scintilla.org/SciTEDownload.html

Hans Hagen at Pragma has made this editor CONTEXT aware. - And this will
be extended ...
Advantages: highlighting ,  running  texexec  from the menu or  by
key,  possibilities to run a syntax-check,  view the compiled file in
the PDF-viewer.

Kind regards Willi