[NTG-context] Re: Pb running ex-gui

olivier Turlier ntg-context@ntg.nl
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:34:50 +0100

Hans Hagen wrote:

> At 09:50 23/01/2004, you wrote:
>
>> Hi ConTeXers,
>> I've tryed to play with with ex-gui.pdf but not get any results.

> does
>
> "c:\pro ....."
>
> work?

No, any of cmd tested send an error message :

ruby exampler --continue --setuppath=C:\Program
Files\TeXlive\texmf\context\ruby\examplap\scripts  %gives :
	ruby: No such file or directory -- exampler (LoadError)

ruby  -CC:\Program Files\TeXlive\texmf\context\ruby\examplap\scripts
--continue exampler  				%gives :
	ruby: Can't chdir to C:\Program (fatal)

ruby  -CC:\Program_Files\TeXlive\texmf\context\ruby\examplap\scripts
--continue exampler				%gives :
	ruby: Can't chdir to
C:\Program_Files\TeXlive\texmf\context\ruby\examplap\scripts (fatal)

Answers of Ruby are leading me towards a namespace problem, but it's
just a quick supposition

> hm, can you try to run the file from a web browser?
>
> Hans
After launching "contex" server on 8061 port by executing exampler.rb
from its location, nor the acrobat or web (IE6 or Mozilla 1.6) opened
examplap+combine.pdf give other answer than : invalid dialog.

Thanks for the answer

Olivier