[NTG-context] hyperrefs and a) \useencoding[win] and b) opening other windows

Mathias Picker ntg-context@ntg.nl
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 00:11:03 +0100

Hopefully my last questions about context and pdf and urls....

a) I get url targets with buildextacc.... if I use urls with german
umlauts and \useencoding[win].... Any idea how to get german umlauts if
the file is iso8859-15 and still get usefull links?

b) when following links in the pdf I would like to open the documents in
another window. My users view the pdf through a browser, and the pdf has
links to many file types which I want to open in new browser windows, so
the context of the main pdf file is not lost. Any way to do this??

Thanks a lot!

Mathias

--
                              virtual earth