[NTG-context] is display=new the way to open links in new windows?

Mathias Picker ntg-context@ntg.nl
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:08:58 +0100

Because it doesnt work.... :-)

I figured this usage out from the context source and the mailing list ,
but it does not do what I want... (I use the latest beta of context)

There is code there to insert NewWindow true in the pdf, only I don't
seem to really understand the options

The code snippet which led me to my belief is from core-nav.tex:

\def\dodosetupinteraction[#1]% % \dosetupinteraction == special
    \doifelse\@@iascherm\v!nieuw
      \gotonewwindowtrue
      \gotonewwindowfalse

which, in my understanding, should translate to
\setupinteraction[display=new] to set \gotonewwindowtrue ....

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help,

Mathias

--