[NTG-context] is display=new the way to open links in new windows?

Mathias Picker ntg-context@ntg.nl
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:42:25 +0100

ok ok, i looked and saw :-)

I added

\ifgotonewwindow\space/NewWindow true \fi}

to the uri output and now most is well. It was set for /F output only....

Now I have a question about acrobat: it seems the /NewWindow true is
only honored if acrobat is running standalone. If I call the pdf from a
browser it does not work. Maybe thats why it was only implemented for
file references??

Can it be made to work for the plugin? If so, how? Where could I look &
ask, I searched through google and found nothing....

Thanks, Mathias

--
                              virtual earth
   Mathias Picker