[NTG-context] Pagebreak in columns

Michal Kvasnicka ntg-context@ntg.nl
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:56:58 +0100

Good evening.

I typeset a document in two columns on a grid. Sometimes a page is one
row longer than it should be. How can I make it not to do it? (I don't
care for widows and things like that, I can correct them manually). I
know this was disscussed before but I can find the text of the thread in
any archive, just the link. Any hint?

Many thanks for any hint. Your sincerely
Michal Kvasnicka

I set it approximately like this (just major setting mentioned):

        [topspace=1cm, height=19cm, lines=43,
        backspace=1cm, width=128mm,
        header=0pt, headerdistance=0pt,
        footer=2\baselineskip, footerdistance=0pt,
        [n=2, tolerance=tolerant, distance=1em]