[NTG-context] m-bib, setupcite

Taco Hoekwater ntg-context@ntg.nl
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 15:51:18 +0100

Hi Michal,

At the moment, you will have to change the generated bbl  file to change this.
The "lastpubsep" only works correct for multiple cites, not for multiple authors
within one cite, because the 'and' is actually written by bibtex (it is defined in
the cont-XX.bst file). Workaround options at the moment:

- fix the .BST file (you only need to change once occurance of ' and ', on line 687)
  and re-run bibtex
- manually edit the BBL file (a number of ' and ' statements will appear in the 'a='
  arguments to \startpublication).

I will add this bug to the TODO list for a future release.

Greetings, Taco