[NTG-context] Re: Update Problem

Stefan Wachter ntg-context@ntg.nl
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 15:34:56 +0100

Thanks for the help - now it works. I had wrong formats.

When I created the formats by "texexec --make nl en de" I had no write
permission in the tetex/share/texmf/web2c directory. Therefore the old
formats stayed there. After I replaced the old formats with the new ones
everything was fine.

Thanks again,
--Stefan