[NTG-context] numexpr in etex / bug ?

Hans Hagen ntg-context@ntg.nl
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 16:04:54 +0100

At 12:59 14/02/2004, you wrote:

>Observe that this is congruent with the TeX way of scanning for
>assignments.

not entirely since the space is not seen as a delimiter

\count0=123 4
\count0=\numexpr(123) 4

>So always put a \relax after an expression :)

yes, but i'm occasionally surpised when a \relax is pushed back in the list
(and for instance acrobat does not like "/Whatever 12\relax"

>What other problems are you having? Keep in mind the limited
>precision TeX works with.

Many ... we can get depressed on that at the dante meeting ... but then get
cheered up by a few new nice things that tex can do with pdf (more later)

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE/POD/CTS