[NTG-context] Re: how to get bottom-vertical-alignment in (natural) table cells?

Willi Egger ntg-context@ntg.nl
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 20:26:00 +0100

Hi Stefan,

I would not know whether it can be generalized. In text you can place
text superscript with \high{superscripted text}. Mostly I would have a
look into the "help-system" for commands. You can start it with e.g.
"texshow setuptabulate".

If you use the  SciTe editor it is you can setup it in such a way, that
you can use F1 to get this help.

Yet another way to use this help is to use http://members.ping.de:8061/
this is a tool setup by Patrick Gundlach.

Kind regards
Willi