[NTG-context] Re: Shutting down Acrobat Reader.

Alexander Klink ntg-context@ntg.nl
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 01:18:31 +0100

Hi,

just found this message while looking for a solution ...
It might be a bit old, but maybe someone is still interested

On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 12:58:15PM -0500, John Culleton wrote:
> > > Thanks for your hint. There is an anomaly if I call Acrobat
> > > Reader from within Gvim session but if I just call Acrobat
> > > reader from a button or a command line everything works
> > > perfectly.
> >
> Just FYI the anomaly is that the full screen window is offset down and
> to the right, and with no title bar to latch on to it is hard to move
> the window  back to where it belongs.
I know that as I have it anytime I open a fullscreen document. Today I
managed to find a quick workaround: acroread -geometry +0+0 document.pdf
does it. Not very nice, but it works.

Greetings,
		ALeX