[NTG-context] blank page in doublesided mode

Alan Bowen ntg-context@ntg.nl
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:35:11 -0500

Hans=97

Many thanks. That does the trick very nicely.

Is there a manual or the like that I have missed which documents this=20
command, \installpagebreakhandler, and others such as \useURL and=20
\setupinteraction? (I am interested in the latter, because inserting a=20=

blue, underlined URL for email in my output has curiously enough turned=20=

by footnote numbers blue.)

All best, Alan