[NTG-context] problems with / bugs in naturals tables?

Hans Hagen ntg-context@ntg.nl
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:36:07 +0100

At 15:57 17/02/2004, you wrote:
>Hi all!
>
>I try to use ConTeXt to set tables specified with the CALS table model.
>Everything that is needed for this task is provided by the natural tables.
>Yet, the results are rather unsatisfactory. In particular I encounter the
>following problems:
>
>1. The table header that is to be repeated after every page break includes
>a lot of whitespace. This white space is not contained in the provided input.
>
>2. The frames of cells are extended bellow the bottom margin if there
>is  a nr-attribute greater than one and a page break is necessary.
>
>In order to illustrate these problems, I attach a ConTeXt file and the
>produced pdf.
>
>Does anyone know about these problems? Is there a workaround?
>
>Thanks for your attention,

\mainlanguage[de]
\language[de]

here, the \mainlanguage[de] is enough; also

... und \AllowHyphens/\AllowHyphens oder ...

can become und|/|oder

concerning the split: in a few months i'll probably provide a way to do
such tables; concerning the high first row ... i'm puzzled.

Hans