[NTG-context] Again: "hanging" for a lot of paragraphs?

Steffen Wolfrum ntg-context@ntg.nl
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:55:19 +0100

Hi friends,

there are for sure more sophisticated and more urgent problems,
but my question to me is really a big problem.

Isn't there anybody that knows a command or a work-around that could help?

Thank you very much,

Steffen