[NTG-context] hyperlinks in PDF

Alan Bowen ntg-context@ntg.nl
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 08:21:06 -0500

Using the \setupinteraction and \useURL commands, I can  now generate=20
active blue email links my PDFs=97which is very cool. The downside is=20
that my footnote numbers (both in the text and below) are now blue too.

I can go two ways with this. One way would be to set the footnote links=20=

to toggle between the footnote call in the text and the footnote=20
itself. The other would be to prevent ConTeXt from treating the=20
footnote numbers as links. I have no idea about how to do either and=20
would be grateful for suggestions for either strategy, though my=20
preference would be for the first (assuming that it is possible).

As it is now, clicking on the footnote call in the text changes the=20
magnification so that the whole page fits on the screen, which is not=20
all that desirable under the present circumstances.

Alan=