[NTG-context] floats in column sets [was: (no subject)]

Hans Hagen ntg-context@ntg.nl
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 00:15:34 +0100

At 14:11 20/02/2004, you wrote:
> > At 07:15 05/02/2004, you wrote:
> > >Hallo,
> > >
> > >it seems to me that text surrounding is ignored for floats inside columns,
> > >see the code below. Am I right?
> >
> > yes; see columns.pdf for the many figure options in column sets
> >
> > Hans
>  I find myself with a similar problem with floats not working. Could I
> have a link to 'columns.pdf'. I have searched the website, but no joy.

what do you mean with 'not working', floats in column sets behave
different, and accept 4 char keys keys like

   \placefigure[btrl]{test}{\framed{test}}

which means, try to flush from bottom to top and left to right

Apart from that, all caption related keys work as well [btrl,none]; in
addition column sets have areas and so

Hans