[NTG-context] XY arrangement

Hans Hagen ntg-context@ntg.nl
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 02:12:20 +0100

At 20:27 11/02/2004, you wrote:

>I setup the XY arrangement. The etiquettes look o.k. The problem is, that
>Context ignores the topspace and backspace as setup in \setuppaper.

ha, you looked into the source, well, see end of page-imp for a special
paper size XY where these are used.

% \setuppapersize [XY][A4]
% \setuppaper     [topspace=5mm,backspace=5mm,dx=1mm,dy=1mm,nx=2,ny=6]
% \setuplayout    [page] [topspace=5mm,backspace=5mm]
% \setuplayout    [page]
% \setuplayout    [location=middle]
% \setuparranging [XY]
% \showframe
%
% \starttext \dorecurse{30}{test \recurselevel \page} \stoptext

in your case: just don't set the width and height because they are
calculated automatically; f you want topskip etc i need to implement that

of course you can add the offsets to the layout:

%     width=196mm,
]%     height=267mm]
\setuplayout
    [topspace=19mm,