[NTG-context] floats in column sets [was: (no subject)]

Christopher G D Tipper ntg-context@ntg.nl
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:01:17 -0000

> >  I find myself with a similar problem with floats not working. Could =
> > have a link to 'columns.pdf'. I have searched the website, but no =
> what do you mean with 'not working', floats in column sets behave=20

I found columns.pdf, about columnsets. This is useful stuff, but text =
does not wrap around images. For example=20

m, lines=3D7]}

drops an image in the right place, but it is floating in the centre of =
the column. There is really no way of getting text to wrap around an =
image, like I was expecting.