[NTG-context] manual on style design

Willi Egger ntg-context@ntg.nl
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 20:40:18 +0100

Hi Hans,

Astonished about this manual! Unbelievable what you are cooking up all
the time!!

May be that you planned to include it already in the part over presets.
It could be an idea to talk a little bit over binding correction and
arranging. - Yet an unsolved question would be how to get hold on
"kreeping" away typesetting areas while folding paper. - The difficulty
herein is, that this effect depends on the number of folds to be made
and the weight or better the thickness of paper.

Kindest regads Willi