[NTG-context] TaBlE Issues

Nikolai Weibull ntg-context@ntg.nl
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:27:47 +0100

Where can I find a comprehensive specification of the TaBlE module?
My problem is that I want a paragraph environment in a column, but that
doesn't seem to exist/work.  In tabulate you can use 'p' in the
template, and table doesn't complain when you use it but doesn't obide
by it either.  Am I missing something, for

\NC Something \NC Long description ... \NC\AR

makes for a very wide table (that goes off the paper).

::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::