[NTG-context] Apple Preview.app and bookmarks

Otared Kavian ntg-context@ntg.nl
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:35:17 +0100

At 04:40 pm +0000 2/03/04, Adam Lindsay wrote:

>OK, I'm still not making myself clear.
>By "Bookmarks," I mean the widgets pictured in the two attached files.
>Although they are visible in Preview, they are not clickable.
>--

Ooops...
I am so sorry for having been stupid... I didn't know the meaning of
"bookmarks" in this... context.
You are right: also here, the bookmarks appear in Preview.app but
they are not clickable.

May I ask you the following: is there a way in ConTeXt to choose the
transition mode between pages while showing slides? (Transition can
be chosen under "Preferences" in Acrobat).

Best regards: OK