[NTG-context] Re:: \filbreak OK--TOC again--dupes in index.

John Culleton ntg-context@ntg.nl
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 22:10:14 -1000

Taking the last question first, when I switched over to
eplain and makeindex the error of my ways became
apparent--- a spurious space in an \index statement which
in makeindex sorts that item ahead of the letter "A". The
Context reaction to the error was different. But it was
clearly user error.

 Since I have a job to get out the door this week, and
tomorrow is Friday, I will continue with makeindex. I will
also  use the eplain macro for the TOC. An answer to my
earlier question in re. spacing in the TOC would be
welcomed however for future reference.

I will try \filbreak and see if anything breaks.

To make the eplain macros coexist with Context requires
commenting out one line in eplain.tex:
%\def^^L{\par}%

What this line does I have no idea.
--