[NTG-context] special characters and \startuseMPgraphic{FunnyFrame}

Mikael Persson ntg-context@ntg.nl
Mon, 3 May 2004 21:00:38 +0200 (MEST)

> Hello,
> the following example does not work if the text in the
> \FrameTitle{Blockfl÷tenspielen} contains special characters like ÷ń▀Ú etc.
> Has someone a solution for this problem?
> Thanks a lot,
> Helmut

I had a similar problem some time ago. But I used the utf regime. The
solution (I dont know if I read it on the list or where it came from) was
to put curly braces around those characters. In this case it would be

instead of

and then

These: Blockfl{÷}tenspielen macht Spa{▀}!

I tried this with your doc and it worked.

Probably someone soon comes up with a nicer solution,

Regards, Micke P