[NTG-context] Images

ntg-context@ntg.nl ntg-context@ntg.nl
Wed, 12 May 2004 15:45:30 +0530

Hello all!

Thanks for all your suggestions. I am capturing screenshots and saving them
as .eps images using Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8. I then convert the eps images
to PDF using "convertall2pdf"(on the command line) which is the batch file
that Ghostscript uses. I am sending through the script of "Convertall2pdf".

@echo off
PATH=%PATH%;c:\gs\gs8.13\lib;c:\gs\gs8.13\bin;
for /F %%i in ('dir /b *.eps') do ps2pdf %%i %%i.pdf

When I then use context tags

\placefigure
{test}
{\externalfigure[Image1-4][type=pdf,preset=yes]}
\blank

I still get blank gray boxes in the output. Why does this happen? How do I
solve this problem? Does it have anything to do with the bounding box? How
do I fix the bounding box?
Thanks and regards,
-priya