[NTG-context] French, ? : ; !, and spacing, \setuppapersize problem

Peter Münster ntg-context@ntg.nl
Fri, 14 May 2004 19:25:30 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 14 May 2004, Hans Hagen wrote:

> >(Passing on a question.) Is there a simple methode to automatically add
> >a thinspace before "?", "!", ":" and ";" as it is done commonly in
> >French? This would make typing easier and would allow to change a
> >thinspace into a normal space etc.
>
> \useencoding[ffr]
>
> \starttext
>
> \fr test: test
>
> \de test: test
>
> \stoptext

Hello,
thanks for this "ffr"-mode. I took a look into m-tryout.tex and
enco-ffr.tex, but unfortunately I didn't find out where to trigger a
thinspace instead of a full space before the colon.
Could you help please?  (ConTeXt version is 2004.3.16)
Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/
FilmSearch engine with a lot of new features: http://f-s.sf.net/