[NTG-context] draft stamp

Idris Samawi Hamid ntg-context@ntg.nl
Wed, 19 May 2004 17:21:03 -0600

Dear gang,

What is the simplest way to add a grey watermark to a draft document that
says "DRAFT" on each and every page. I will be using eomega so I will have
etex but not pdftex (in case that makes a difference. The <DRAFT> should
be enlarged (bigger than \tfd perhaps) and run diagonal across the
textblock (say, lower left to upper right corner).

(There is actually an example of this in the LaTeX Graphics Companion
using some dvips trick but I'd rather not go that route...)

More funky: Maybe we can have a series of \tfd <Draft>'s across and down
the textblock, say, 3 x 6 matrix.

I've been away 4 a long time, finally getting back into circulation. I'm
sure I have a lot of catching up 2 do...

Best greetings 2 all
Idris

--
Professor Idris Samawi Hamid