[NTG-context] Re: Overwritten metapost files

Maurice Diamantini ntg-context@ntg.nl
Sat, 29 May 2004 14:55:19 +0200

Le 28 mai 04, =E0 21:27, Henning Hraban Ramm a =E9crit :

> Am Freitag, 28.05.04, um 10:16 Uhr (Europe/Zurich) schrieb Nikolai=20
> Weibull:
>> Probably not as good a reason as I think, but yes, the reason being=20=

>> that
>> I want all texexec output to go into a separate directory.

Yes, I'd lik that idea very much too!

Sometimes, one have many (user) files in the main directory, One can
creates subdirectories for well indentified files such as "figures"
for all fil related to figure source (xfig, pstricks, matlab,...)
But I think all context build files (and file derived from context
like metopost files should go **by default** into a separate directory .
(but not the main output file such as "myRaport.pdf" !)

> Did you try
> texexec myfile --result=3Doutput/myfile

Maurice Diamantini=