[NTG-context] poster

Zunbeltz ntg-context@ntg.nl
Tue Jun 15 15:32:51 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to do a scientific poster in latex and i've some problem. now
i want to try it in context. I need two things
1) set a backgroud for the paper (A0 size) with gradient color

2) Deal with textblocks (like the textpos package of latex). This package
makes a grid (dont printing it),  for example 16x25 part (width and
height). And then you can say
\begin{textblock}{2}(0,3)
..
\end{textbloc}

This make a bloc 2 unit width in the (0,3) position.

I'm quite new to context, and i don't know if it can be done.

Thanks in advance

Zunbeltz

--
Zunbeltz Izaola Azkona              (zunbeltz at wm dot lc dot ehu dot es)
Materia Kondentsatuaren Fisika Saila      |