[NTG-context] Re: itemize

Willi Egger ntg-context@ntg.nl
Sat Jun 19 18:14:42 CEST 2004

Of course Patrick's answer works. Another aproach is to use the
\setupitemize command. This gives you more control over the spacing
between the symbol and the text.

\setupitemize
[1] %level of itemization
[broad,atnmargin]
[margin=no,
  distance=5em,
  stopper=,
  left=Idea ,
  right=:]

\startitemize[a]
\item Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text
       Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text
       Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text
\item Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text
       Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text
       Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text
\stopitemize
\stoptext

Kind regards

Willi