[NTG-context] Re: updating context in cygwin by hand

ntg-context at ntg.nl ntg-context@ntg.nl
Fri Jun 25 09:37:17 CEST 2004

I have re-started once again the whole thing and I am almost there...now
it does not stop on the "natural" file

I suspect of a bug in recent texexec.pl file, I am using the "old" one I
have from a previous version (3.1)

but I cannot place a blue thing in the background...I have some overlay
with a blue strip I wan to put in the background and it won't come up,
another overlay in the normal text area goes fine...this morning some
message saying something about the background was issued but I deleted it

when new distributions come into place...is there anything like an
standard (automatic) battery of tests (making some documents...or so...)
which is performed?