[NTG-context] Re: updating context in cygwin by hand

ntg-context at ntg.nl ntg-context@ntg.nl
Fri Jun 25 10:11:19 CEST 2004

the blue thing was a mistake of mine...it is solved now !

will see what is failing with the update of texexec.pl...if I find the
reason I will report it

I like ConTeXt !!

thanks

Jose