[NTG-context] Re: High level user macro (howto?)

Maurice Diamantini ntg-context@ntg.nl
Mon Jun 28 16:34:38 CEST 2004

Le 28 juin 04, =E0 11:49, Patrick Gundlach a =E9crit :

>> One thing is missing in context (or not documented in reference=20
>> manual?)
>> is a standard and easy way to build arbitrary parametrised high level
>> macros.

Thank to you(s) for your macros exemples,
I've now to build mu own sample in the next two
months, and I then will surely post news questions
before it is finished :-)

I like the fact one can have our own namespace.

ConTeXt is realy amazing : should be called LaTeX3
(as soon as the reference manual is finished ;-)

Amicalement,
-- Maurice