[NTG-context] was: Configuration SciTE under Linux

Willi Egger ntg-context@ntg.nl
Mon Jul 5 09:00:17 CEST 2004

Hi,

yesterday I posted my problems configuring SciTE under Linux. Thanks to
the tip of Hraban I came to the following solution:

In the SciTEUser.porperties file setup the paths to the perl and ruby
scripts. Do not forget the slash at the end of the line.

path.context.rubyscripts=/usr/local/tex/texmf-local/scripts/context/ruby/
path.context.perlscripts=/usr/local/tex/texmf-local/scripts/context/perl/

In the context.properties file change the menu issues as follows:

name.context.concheck=ruby $(path.context.rubyscripts)concheck.rb

name.context.texexec=perl $(path.context.perlscripts)texexec.pl --autopdf

name.context.texshow=perl $(path.context.perlscripts)texshow.pl

name.context.texutil=perl $(path.context.perlscripts)texutil.pl

name.context.examplap=ruby $(path.context.rubyscripts)texmfstart.rb
--file=examplap.pdf --program=context --browser

name.context.showcase=ruby $(path.context.rubyscripts)texmfstart.rb
--file=showcase.pdf --program=contextname.context.concheck=ruby
$(path.context.rubyscripts)concheck.rb

So may be that there is still a better solution to this. Any comment is
welcome.

Kind regards Willi