[NTG-context] How to use m-cweb module

skhilji at tampabay.rr.com skhilji at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jul 17 18:55:51 CEST 2004

I was looking at the CWEB demo off the pdfTeX page.  Can someone please tell me how I would use the m-cweb package on TeX, the program web file.

The first step would be to create the tex file itself using 'weave tex.web'

Than I suppose I have to create an input file for conTeXt.  What would be the contents of this file and mods do I have to make to tex.tex before I run it through texexec?  Also I am interested in the screen optimized version of it.

Salman