[NTG-context] key=value parameters

Vit Zyka vit.zyka at seznam.cz
Sat Jul 24 10:56:44 CEST 2004

>> Great, but unfortunately it does not work with empty parameter list [].
>> No I have no time but I will look for better definition of
>> \rawgetparameters and \rawsetparameter.
>
> I fixed this a while ago, and not have:
> \def\rawgetparameters[#1][#2% some 5-10% faster
>  {\ifx#2]% test is needed, else bomb on [#1][]
>     \expandafter\gobbleoneargument
>   \else
>     \def\rawparameterprefix{#1}%
>     \expandafter\dorawgetparameters
>   \fi#2}
>
> \def\dorawgetparameters#1]%
>  {\expandafter\rawsetparameter#1,]=,}

Thankx for quick response, even from outside Hans, this solves the empty
list problem, but unfortunately not the problem with newline in param list:
   \MyMacro[Field][param1=value,
      param2=value]
and in this way it is incompatible with \setparameters.

What about use the same parameter parser as in the \setparameters:

   \def\rawgetparameters{\dogetparameters\rawdosetvalue}
   \def\rawdosetvalue#1#2{\@EA\def\csname#1#2\endcsname}

Vit Zyka