[NTG-context] Re: A few questions regarding ConTeXt

Mats Broberg mats.broberg at arsimprimispress.com
Sun Jul 25 12:19:20 CEST 2004

Thanks for the info.

Having looked more closely at this, I guess it now stands between
learning LaTeX and the memoir class, or learning ConTeXt. There are
things that talk in favour for both these roadmaps, but I have not
decided yet.

One of the issues is how to solve a problem in ConTeXt if it suddenly
becomes clear this or that feature is not implemented.

Best regards,
Mats Broberg